200+ countries, thousands of cities, and almost 7 billion people speaking some 6,000 different languages! What an amazing place this earth, and the people who inhabit it, are.
- Central Africa, East Africa, East African Islands, North Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa
- Central Asia, Middle East, Northeast Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe, Mediterranean Europe, Northern Europe, Western Europe
- North America
- Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Greenland, Central America, Mexico, United States
- Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific
- South America
- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
With so many outstanding natural wonders and World Heritage sites spread around the globe, visitors are spoiled for choice when it comes to touring the planet’s natural, spiritual and historical highlights. Each region has its own merits, and there is something to see wherever you are.
This ancient complex of three pyramids is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and it draws millions of visitors each year. Constructed around 2560 BC, the pyramids took more than 20 years to build and were the tallest manmade structures in the world for nearly 4,000 years after their construction.
Things to See & Do
Each of the world’s regions offers a unique set of activity options, often dictated by the area’s geographical terrain and topography. For world-class trekking, climbing and rafting, the Himalayas and the Andes offer endless opportunities, with Nepal’s challenging whitewater and Chile’s demanding mountain trails drawing adventurers from far and wide.
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Eustatius
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- São Tomé and Príncipe